Friday, March 16, 2012

A Family for Jolie!

I knew God had big plans for my sweet little Jolie but I had no idea how amazingly soon God would begin His BIG plans for her! :D

My sweet girl, Jolie is officially on the "My Family Found Me" page!!!!   :')  I was more than overwhelmed with happiness to discover that she'll be in the arms of the people who truly love her!!!  God answered my (our) prayers!!  :)  He is an AWESOME GOD! :)

I can't wait to "meet" her forever family!!  I'm praying that if it's God's will they might live close by me..(:  I want to meet "my" little chickie, Jolie SO BAD.    <3

Jolie has watched all her little orphan playmates learn how to say "Mama" & "Papa", then watched them show the other children pictures of the family adopting them.  Imagine what she must have felt like?  Just innocently wondering why no one was coming for her..where was her mama & papa?  Where were the people who would kiss her, hug her & one day carry her far far away from the horrible orphanage place she learned to call home.

No more waiting on those lessons of saying mommy & daddy, baby butterfly!! :)  Your time has come!  Just wait for that picture to be shown to you!  Wait for that shining moment when they walk through those doors & scoop you up into their arms & give you the love you've never felt before!! <3 <3 <3

Words can't describe how happy I am for you little angel, Jolie! <3 :)  

God's timing is perfect!!

Please continue to pray for Jolie & the unknown family committing to adopting her! <3
Pray for their faith in God & Jolie's protection as she waits.  :)


1 comment:

  1. I recently experienced the joy of having the child I advocate for find a forever family, as well. I had been praying for Duncan and sharing his story for a few weeks when God did the impossible and placed him in a family! After a crazy few weeks I've felt so blessed to finally be connected through blogging with his forever fam.
    I'm soo excited for you! Love your sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete