Thursday, March 8, 2012

About

Hello welcome to my new little blog for a PRECIOUS orphan, Kinsey.  Over the past year I've watched her picture stay on Reece's Rainbow, just waiting for her forever family to finally commit to her!  It still hasn't happened!  One of the main reasons I think, is because she isn't available for adoption donations. (Money donations)  :(

I know that God wants me to help her. <3  With God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! :)   God didn't make a mistake when He created beautiful little Kinsey!  GOD DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES! :)  I know that for sure!    He created this precious doll, & had a very special purpose for her.  I hope that with spreading her name & praying, PRAYING LOTS, I can save Kinsey!

As you may already know, my name is Kaitlyn & I LOVE Kinsey.  There's your reason for the blog title. ;)
I wish that I could adopt her, & make her my own little sister.  She's such a little love bug!  :)  I just find her adorable!

Sadly I only have this little bit of information on "my" little love bug, Kinsey


 1zcsm-15
Date of Birth: June 2007
Gender: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: blond
Nature: Calm

No comments:

Post a Comment